- Q. How high is the Bungy ?
Answer 50 metres high.
- Q. Is it safe ?
Answer Yes. Company operations are overseen by S.A.N.Z. (Standards Association of New Zealand) Registered Jump Master.
- Q. Can two people jump together ?
Answer Yes, two people can jump together (Tandem). The jump price is per person.
- Q. Can I touch the water ?
Answer Yes, you have the option to touch the water.
- Q. How long have you been operating ?
Answer We have been operating since 1992.
- Q. Can I do a Catapult Bungy (Reverse Bungy) ?
Answer Yes. The maximum weight is 82kg.
- Q. Is there an age limit ?
Answer No, but you must weight 35kgs or more.
- Q. Is there a maximum weight limit ?
Answer Yes. The maximum weight is 235kgs.
- Q. What are your operating hours ?
Answer We are open 9am - 6pm, 7 days a week.
- Q. Where are you located ?
Answer We are located 15 minutes from Patong Beach in Kathu, near the Go-Kart tracks.
Q. How can I book ?
Answer Just click onto our bookings page.
- Q. How much is it for a jump ?
Answer Just click onto our bookings page to view the prices.
- Q. Do you jump over water ?
Answer Yes. You jump over a beautiful jungle lagoon.
- Q. Do you have Crocodiles in the lake ?
Answer Not today.
Q. How can I get to your Bungy ?
Answer Read the Getting There page.
- Q. If I do a water touch bungy will I get wet?
Answer Yes !